We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Tech Team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with high attention to detail and ability for forward planning. This role will be working closely with the Development team ensuring our digital infrastructure is optimised and running at 99.9% uptime. Always following security and deployment best practices, this role will look at ways to efficiently expanding our current server environments, creating efficient deployment and migration plans.
- Management of live infrastructure.
- Cost savings and optimisation – Trend analysis.
- Future proofing e-commmerce infrastructure.
- Scripting and automation of tasks.
- Interfacing with service providers and procurement of services.
- Interfacing with the Development Team and assisting in product deployments.
- Assisting the in-house system administration team with more complex topics.
- Strong experience in managing high traffic systems.
- Experience in an E-commerce environment is highly advantageous.
- AWS or GCP experience is essential.
- Deep understanding of the Linux kernel and PHP.
- Solid understanding and experience with TCP/IP networks.
- Puppet or other infrastructure automation tools.
- Solid Linux experience with a deep understanding of the LAMP stack is essential.
- Fluency in scripting with bash.
- Network management experience.