We are a future-forward-looking organisation committed to delivering value to our clients by enhancing our highly regarded proprietary platform and following industry best practices and utilising the latest production-ready technology.
DevOps is core to our ability to efficiently deliver this value to our clients while mitigating risk and ensuring the highest level of quality.
Our DevOps engineers are critical to supporting our teams, they're the team that would either be able to assist or would be the ones who know who should be involved. Working closely with all the different departments such as Support, Business, Development, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure, they can holistically understand how all the pieces contribute, integrate, and interact within the platform.
- Our DevOps engineers welcome any chance to innovate and use their initiative, but they do so while implementing according to best practices to produce tested, secure, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Design and implement improvements that assist our teams to deliver effectively and efficiently while maintaining the highest level of quality through the integration of QA automation and other risk mitigation measures
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure our infrastructure is secure, stable, maintained, monitored, and architected for scalability and high availability with automation and disaster recovery
- Assist with problem resolution and incident management, reporting performance statistics, tracking root causes and providing comprehensive resolution reporting
- Develop a holistic understanding of our proprietary system, business processes and the technology involved; proactively identify any shortcomings in understanding by facilitating the sharing of knowledge, ideas and insights amongst the team and contributing to our knowledge base
- Be mindful of the team's objectives and be supportive of the team's processes and activities. Proactively assess the current implementations, configurations, processes, platforms, technologies, budgets, strategies, and plans. Identifying areas of improvement and growth for the team and how they could impact the broader tech team
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure and DevOps
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code
- Experienced with Configuration Management
- Experienced with High Availability deployment
- Experienced with build pipelines and CI/CD in general
- Experienced with Team City & Octopus Deploy
- Experienced with Artefact management using Nuget
- Experienced with relational database design and Microsoft SQL
- Experienced using a scripting language such as Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Experienced with REST APIs, JSON and the underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP), and familiarity with CDN services
- Experienced with version control (Git) and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Experienced with monitoring tools like Redgate SQL Monitor, Zabbix, etc.
- Experienced with Windows Server and IIS
- Experienced working as part of an Agile Scrum team
- BONUS: Experienced using a programming language such as C#, C++, C, JAVA, etc.
- BONUS: Experienced with Kubernetes and Docker