This position upgrades and maintains the content management system which publishes to the internal platform to enable global blue chip corporations to access supply chain and operation best practice content.
It requires a technical specialist who can manage end to end content management (creation through to client customization), has the ability to code (JAVA) and will require critical research into AI and machine learning.
CMS Maintenance and Development
- Technical assembly, organisation, tagging and management of content, and configuration of automated content publishing workflows to produce outputs in various formats such as xml, HTML, clj and epub.
- Development of tools to support content authoring and re-use of existing content for configuration and customisation purposes.
- Maintenance of the current content management system
- Upgrading and development of the current content management system to enable E2E integration, flexibility (including languages), accuracy/quality, and client customisation
- Structured problem solving with content and technical development teams
Research and Development
- Maintenance of user and related documentation to support the content management system and processes
- Ongoing research to support content creation and management through AI and machine learning
- HTML, XML
- 5 to 10 years working with content management systems – (Madcap Flare would be added advantage)
- 3 years coding experience preferably in JAVA and/or Angular
- Experience with automation/digital workforce would be an added advantage
- Ability to undertake digital/technology research to establish CMS best practices
- Understanding of AI and machine learning preferred
To discuss in further detail, you can reach out to Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org