Enter one of the most rapidly evolving and innovative fields on the planet. Join the frontline of the technological revolution and work with industry-defining solutions in the ICT and Infrastructure space.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Systems Engineer. The potential candidate will be working with a team delivering IT support, for a variety of customers in line with customer contracts and ad hoc requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
Essential skills and experience
- Responding to, troubleshooting and then resolving incidents detected by the monitoring tools in use by our Network Operations Centre.
- Using monitoring tools to proactively identify potential failures
- Responding to, troubleshooting, and then resolving incidents detected by the monitoring tools in use by our Network Operations Centre.
- Using monitoring tools to proactively identify potential future incidents before they occur and resolving the underlying issue before the issue has any impact
- Perform root cause analysis of long-term issues and implement automation to combat repetitive issues mostly on servers but occasionally also on desktops
- Build trends on capacity, stability and performance so assist with service reporting
- Implement changes and small projects such as version upgrades and migrations
- Develop and enhance relationships and communication throughout the company with peers and individuals external to the company
To discuss further, email your CV to email@example.com
- Minimum 3 years’ overall experience in IT MSP Environment
- Experience with providing remote support on Windows operating systems
- Intermediate experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, File & Print etc.
- Experience on Dell, HP and IBM hardware
- Experience in Networking technology’s
- Patch management experience on endpoints and server infrastructure
- Fundamental understanding of IP addressing, subnetting and routing
- Strong communication (both written and verbally) and comfortable face to face
- Sound ITIL framework mind-set in terms of structured incident management, request management, change management, contractual scope aligned etc.
- Strong reporting
- Endpoint Security
- Microsoft systems
- ITIL V3