We are seeking to hire a mid-level UX/UI designer, also known as Product Designer, to join
our Product team. You will be working closely with our lead UX Designer as well as Product
Managers and developers to research, prototype, and design user interfaces for our
Primary roles and responsibilities
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with your fellow product
team and development team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored
experiences for the user.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
● Design graphic user interfaces and elements.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
● Review the work of engineers implementing your designs and provide feedback.
Minimum qualifications and experience
● Relevant diploma or degree, or suitable equivalent experience.
● 4+ years of experience in UX and UI design
● Have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design
● Knowledge and experience with wireframe and prototype tools.
● Knowledge and experience in industry tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop and
To apply click on link or email your CV to email@example.com